- 鍛鍊腦力 – 保持大腦的活力。
- 減少壓力 – 在閱讀時間精神狀態得以放鬆。
- 增長知識 – 讀書能豐富知識。
- 擴充詞彙 – 讀書越多詞語就學得更多。
- 提高記憶力 – 每一次新的記憶都會形成一個新的大腦突觸。(使大腦更靈活)
- 增強分析思考能力 – 閱讀會提升分析及思考能力，與人分享時，還會提升表達能力 。
- 集中注意力 – 吸引的文章，能助你集中去細心閱讀。
- 提高寫作能力 – 從閱讀中吸收的大量詞彙有助於文字創作。
Song Zhenzong has the article to encourage studying: “There are golden house, and beautiful jade in the book.”
The benefits of reading are numerous, the most specific examples are as follows:
- Exercise your brain – keep your brain alive.
- Reduce stress – the state of mind is relaxed during reading time.
- Growing knowledge – reading can enrich knowledge.
- Expand vocabulary – the more words you read, the more you learn.
- Improve memory – every new memory forms a new brain synapse. (Make the brain more flexible)
- Enhance analytical thinking skills – reading will enhance your analytical and thinking skills, and when you share with others, you will also improve your ability to express.
- Focus on attracting articles that will help you focus on reading.
- Improve writing skills – A large number of words absorbed from reading contribute to the creation of words.
Therefore, from the young children’s habits and interests in reading, no matter now or in the future, it will bring a treasure house for children to use for life.